Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pictures that are worth 1000 words

I have gotten a lot of pictures lately from the guys on my team, and I thought I would let you guys in on some of the finer parts of life here. I hope you enjoy!!


That, my friends, is the Central Asian hamburger. Sure it looks a little funny, and it tastes a little like grass, but covered in cheese, tomato, and bar-be-que sauce and you've got a pretty tasty little meal!

So you think you can dance? This is me showing off my killer dance moves!

This picture, even though it was taken on the train, really sums up many of my experiences. It says, " How in the world did i find myself in this situation at this time?"

Kool Aid definitely tastes better in Central Asia! Especially tropical punch Kool Aid.

And finally, Jon trying to kiss the camel. Please notice that the camel isnt really interested. Sorry Jon Jon!

1 comment:

Jess Connell said...

I love your Central Asian hamburger. That is so endearing and wonderful! I am so missing that side of the world...