Monday, August 06, 2007

Fresh Look- Fresh Start

I've had a little case (ok, a huge, prolonged case) of writers block for the past few months. I havent journaled, written emails, blogged, or anything else that was remotely related to putting the pen to the paper. I just didnt feel like I had anything of importance to say. I missed writing actually, something that surprised me a great deal. So this morning I have ripped the proverbial band-aid off and gotten back to it. The redesign of my blog has been quite motivating- I plan on speing the afternoon sifting through 4 months of thoughts. Hopefully I will come back with some good stuff for you.
Please comment, question, argue with things that I write on this page. I fully acknowledge that I have not yet arrived- far from it actually; and I am stilll in that stage of life where my opinions, though strong and sometimes close-minded, can be influenced or maybe even changed with a strong argument or a good, solid defense. So bring it on :) I'm looking forward to the new blog, and to a new season of writing.

No comments: