Tuesday, April 25, 2006

around the block!

This is my street corner. Isnt it lovely? It is quite reminiscent of 1970's America. Notice the fun little policeman. He is always there, directing traffic and beating people's cars with his little orange stick!
Ahh!! Home sweet Home. Look at the balcony on the top floor- that is my home. It gives me a nice view of the neighborhood and also of the mountains. The stairs are a killer though!
I just think these are funny. They cut the trees to make them look nice, but they dont cut them in the same shapes or sizes, so you drive down the road and see an entire line of uneven trees. Once again, funny stuff.

This is my other street corner, where I hail a taxi every morning to go to work. The locals always get mad at me, as I usually get a taxi quicker than them!

No comments: