Saturday, April 08, 2006

my first post

Hey guys-
If you are reading this, I guess that you actually are interested in my crazy life. I hope to use this as a forum for all of my adventures- hopefully it will make you laugh, cry, feel sorry for me, and wish that you could be doing what I am having the opportunity to do- all in the same story! That is how life goes over here- many emotions, just a few moments in time. I'm adjusting, slowly, but I couldnt ask for a better first month. I've gotten some scary things out of the way- like getting stuck on the back of a super crowded bus, and having a taxi driver try and take me to a place that I didnt want to go- but all in all, I havent died yet and I might have even done a little bit of good. I have asked each morning that our Father would allow me to use whatever I have for His glory. All that amounts to right now is my physical self- my expressions, hair, clothes- but He has allowed me to use even that to make a difference!
Enjoy this- please laugh at my ridiculous hair and the crazy things that I get to eat on a daily basis. Make comments! And somehow feel a little more equipped to make a difference than you did before you started reading!

No comments: