Saturday, October 14, 2006

Going to the chapel...

Fun Times in America...
Me and Gina- in her office... anything to keep from working; oh, and Superior was SO GOOD that day!A few moments before she walked down the aisle... just hanging out!
The blushing bride (in the middle) with the girls from 520! Arent we cute?
We know whats important... getting up early to get our hair done!


Christi and I, after our joyous reunion. After she got lost a few times, we finally found each other in the parking lot! Oh- and then it started raining cats and dogs, so thats why we look like yard dogs! Who doesnt want to be steamin and fryin? I mean, seriously... It was so much fun to be back home.


1 comment:

Em said...

Ben- No way! I got one trip to the States during my term, so I'm here until Jan 08.. No more visits to the States until I come home.