Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Food, New Hats, New City

aren't they cute? These are some little guys who I got to be friends with because I was a good soccer player! Isn't it funny how Dad uses things that we love to build relationships with people that He loves?
This is my language teacher B. She was teaching me to make Baursok, a fried bread that is amazing. It tastes like a funnel cake that you would buy at an amusement park, except it doesn't have powdered sugar. I thought I would miss the sugar, but this break is stinkin amazing! The other head in the pic is Jon, my teammate. He tends to make appearances at my house when there is food.
This is my stylish new hat! Guess how much it cost? $300 So needless to say, I didn't buy this one! I probably should have though. It gets cold on my head during the day! But something about wearing an entire animal on my head is not OK. (It had a tail that ran all the way down my back!)

I put this picture on here because we both look retarded.

No comments: