Monday, June 26, 2006

The Grand Tour!!!!

Haha- this will be fun! My apartment is about halfway done- but enough
people have wanted to know about where I live, so here it is.. the tour!

This beautiful sight that you are seeing is my living room window/laundry room. No dryers here!! Only the wind and a hair dryer if I am in a hurry! It sure does make you plan ahead- no washing and wearing in the same day!



This is my living room- and the pink wall! That door that you see leads into my kitchen and to the balcony. Dont worry- the whole room isnt pink, just that one wall. It makes thing fun- and people are always shocked by it. Maybe that is why I like it!





I debated whether or not to show this, as I didnt think you would ever feel sorry for me again after this one, but this is my closet! Isnt it glorious?? It takes up one entire wall of my bedroom- and since its my favorite part of the room, I'm not even going to show you the rest of the room. The only thing that there isnt much room for is my shoe collection, which by the way has grown since I have been here!













This is part of my kitchen. Notice the stove- I'm learning how to make EVERYTHING from scratch and how to cook with gas- its always an adventure when I light it. Each time, there is a moment when I think- "I'm going to burn this apartment down." Haha! But it hasnt happened yet- So i'm grateful for that! Notice also that there is no dishwasher! I had no idea how great those things were until I didnt have one. But my hands are getting quite good at scrubbing- and its nice to spend some time with my hands in dirty water! Just kidding about that- out of all the household chores that I am learning to do- this is the one that I hate!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Pretty cool place! I love the pink wall, it's so Emily.