Sunday, November 26, 2006

Just Call Me Betty...

Crocker that is... The past few weeks have been a huge challenge in domesticity; everything from cooking turkeys and chickens, to making pumpkin bread and apple cobbler from scratch, to serving tea and coffee until the cows come home. I thought that I could at least win an honorable mention at the Martha Stewart domestic goddess competition, and then I had the experience catalogued in the pictures. Thats right... washing dishes in the bathtub! Now, I dont know if you at home have tried it, but if you havent, I suggest trying it. It is amazing how much quicker it goes when you can line them all up and spray them with the shower hose! I mean, who even needs a dishwasher? I recommend those of you who are reading this to try it... I think it might jsut change your life

No comments: